a href="http://lh4.ggpht.com/__vbYpABnaFU/TQZtQvujr2I/AAAAAAAAAHQ/ZGitFwWZw-4/BB_Photo.png" title="Uploaded from BlogBooster">

I actually typed a long post with many pics but there was an error and the entire post disappeared :"(
But nvm I shan't give up
Hence I'm typing again and please let this post pass through
Friday was an especially good day
I bumped into 2 of my 2b girls during lunch
Finally heard from Cw after so many months
At nite I met dm Jia and Fiona tan (one of our uni friends too) at Pwc party at St james
And I received a few msges from my good friends
Sat was shopping day
And food day where Cravings were finally satisfied
Sun was gathering with dm mimi Jia dougdoug and zhizhi
Finally saw them after so long
Miss them
We used to see each other everyday in school :"(
Then I bumped into steven
Then I bumped into a friend I knew in uni but haven't seen for very long too on the train
So coincidental
I was surprised and glad!
So this was a special weekend
And of cos a very loved one
<3
---3:16 AM---