Labels: lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove
entry removed
as respect of personal space.
and i wan to thank MIMI
FOR THE LONGEST CHINESE MIXED ENGLISH SMS I EVER RECIEVED
with the most meaningful words
I LOVE U.
I WILL FIND MY GLOVE TOO
WE EACH FIND ONE OKAY
*****BLACK BLACK****** =DDDDDDDDDDDD
and for cw
for entertaining me with food and movies and blog entries
and for nagging sense into my head.
and i forgot to mention
the other line was act a reli random but sweet lovey dovey film
i laughed and smiled throughout the whole movie. (:
BUT STILL
I LOVE HE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO U MOST
IT MAKES ME GUSH
LIKE A PUPPY (im not sure abt this phrase)
"im the exceptional?"
"U are my exception."
OMG
i swear i could die from oversweetness and over touchedness
ITS SO SO SO SO GOOD
im going to blog MORE AND ALOT ALOT MORE ABT IT i dun care
its so good
OMG
Y IS IT SO SWEET?
it make me went gaga
that i jumped in my seat so many times
girls please please watch it
hl watch it with me and MAKE THAT GUY WATCH IT WITH U
its so so good
I WAN TO BE BLACKBLACK'S EXCEPTION TOO
i cannot forget this.
ur my exception ur my exception ur my exception ur my exception ur my exception
DUN WAKE ME UP PLEASE
l.o.v.e.
---5:20 AM---