Labels: i really do not know
everynite
before i sleep
i ask myself
is wat im doing right?
is tis the right way?
i dont know
or perhaps
i do know
is it tt im afraid to know
or is it tt im unwilling to believe anything else
i keep wondering and wondering
why is it lyk tis
is it my perfectionism
or is it im so inconfident. so insecure
then if its so.
whose fault is tt
my expectations?
my fears?
i reli do not know
i jus need tat special bit more
but is it so hard to give.
or maybe its jus me.
i kip tinking over and over again the reasons.
as to why why and why.
but yet i cant find the answer.
and any solution is useless cos it'll nv come.
so again and again
i haf to reassure myself tt im tinking too much
it wont turn out tt way
it wont be bad
again and again and again.
sounds hard huhs
but im so used to it already.
i saw a friend's blog recently.
wif a song chasing pavements by adele.
i din reli lyk the song act when i heard it few months ago.
normal song.
but yet all of a sudden
when i heard it again
the lyrics seem so true.
Should I give up,
Or should I just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere,
Or would it be a waste?
Even If I knew my place,
should I leave it there?
Should I give up,
Or should I just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere
i dont know.
---12:11 PM---